The Walrus Audio 385 Overdrive is a vintage tone machine that takes your guitar sound on a trip to the past. It’s your ticket to experiencing the warm, gritty tones that defined classic music.
With this pedal, you’ll unlock a world of vintage-inspired overdrive tones, from smooth and creamy to edgy and raw. The intuitive controls make it easy to dial in the perfect sound for your playing style, whether you’re performing on stage or laying down tracks in the studio.
Built to reflect the golden era of music, the Walrus Audio 385 Overdrive is not just a tone machine but also a reliable companion for any guitarist. Elevate your guitar sound and capture the essence of vintage music with this pedal that pays homage to the past.
- The 385 comes in a matte black finish with yellow ink featuring original artwork of a vintage Belle and Howell 385 projector ready to give you the dynamic tone you’ve been searching for.
- The die cast enclosure’s exact size is 4.77″ x 2.6″ x 1.39”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.