The term ‘Ahead Music or ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘The Company’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 15 KILKIS St 2234 Nicosia, Cyprus. Our company registration number is E 3161 and place of registration is Nicosia, Cyprus. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In no case should it be considered that the Company embraces or accepts the content or services of the websites and / or stores and / or services to which it may refer, and / or that it is linked to all of the above in any other way , such as indicative relationship of mandate, task, work, protection, etc.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Cyprus and the European Union.
- On-line order processing consists of 5 easy steps. Once you have added the goods to “My Basket”, please click “Checkout” button and then:
- Login or register if new to the e-Shop
- Verify the billing information of your account
- Select or add new delivery address
- Verify and confirm the order
- Complete JCC payment authorization
- Ahead Music supports payments through multiple channels. Ways to complete payment include but are not limited to, MasterCard or VISA credit or debit cards, through JCC PAYMENT SYSTEMS LTD, which you can use safely through our order form. Credit or debit card payment processes are covered by the latest standards and security protocols.
- After completing the payment authorisation process the purchase has been Completed.
- After a purchase has been made using a credit card, the name aheadmusic.com.cy will appear on the bank statement of the cardholder.
Process to abort transactions and Right to Withdrawal:
- You have the right or option to withdraw from a transaction before it has been completed at each of the following stages with the corresponding withdrawal process as per below
- Checkout phase: You can click on each of the items in the shopping cart in the Remove column (first column from the left in the table) and then press the button “Update cart”. Following the clearing of your shopping cart you can log out and close your browser or continue shopping accordingly.
- Shipping Address: You can click on the back button of your internet browser and go back to your shopping cart. To clear your shopping cart you can follow the process in part a. of the current list in order to withdraw from the transaction.
- Billing Address: You can click on the back button of your internet browser and go back to the Shipping Address section. From then you can follow the process in part b. of the current list to withdraw from the transaction.
- Shipping Method: You can click on the back button of your internet browser and go back to the Billing Address section. From then you can follow the process in part c. of the current list to withdraw from the transaction.
- Payment method: You can click on the back button of your internet browser and go back to the Shipping Method section. From then you can follow the process in part d. of the current list to withdraw from the transaction.
- Payment Info: You can click on the back button of your internet browser and go back to the Payment Method section. From then you can follow the process in part e. of the current list to withdraw from the transaction.
- Order Confirmation: You can click on the back button of your internet browser and go back to the Payment Info section. From then you can follow the process in part f. of the current list to withdraw from the transaction.
Correcting Your Order:
- You have the right to correct your order at each of the following stages with the corresponding correction process as per below:
- Checkout phase: You can click on each of the items in the shopping cart in the Delete column and then press the Delete image to remove unwanted items or by typing in the new preferred quantity in the column listing the preferred quantity. Following the finalization of your shopping cart preferred items you select agreement to the terms and conditions, if you have read them, and press the button “continue checkout”.
- Shipping Address: You can enter a new address if you prefer, or you can go to “My account” on the top banner of the website and correct your existing Shipping Address details
- Billing Address: You can go to “My account” on the top banner of the website and correct your existing Billing Address details.
- Delivery Method: If you select a wrong Delivery Method and press “next” in error you can select the back button of your internet browser and you will be returned to this screen to correct your choice.
- Sales Summary: At the Sales Summary you can review your order. If you would like to correct your order, you can select the back button of your internet browser and you will be returned to the previous screen to correct your choice, otherwise you can click on the “I have read and agreed to all the Terms and Conditions” button and place your order. Once you place your order, you are navigated to the JCC Gateway Checkout.
- JCC Gateway Checkout: If you press “submit” the final order will be placed. It cannot be cancelled past this point through the browser. You can cancel your order after submission only through the cancellation process listed below. You can click on the back button of your internet browser and go back to the Payment Info section if prior to pressing the “submit” button at the JCC Gateway Checkout.
- After receiving your order Ahead Music will process it and afterwards you will receive a written confirmation of the order to the e-mail address you provided in your order form.
- All orders will be archived.
Cancelation & Return Policy:
- Υou can cancel your order without any specific reason within 30 days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you (other than the carrier) receives the goods purchased (or last good, lot or piece if it relates to goods or multiple lots or pieces delivered separately).
- You must inform us of your decision to cancel your order by sending a written notification with your order details to our support department requesting cancellation. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication before the 30 days’ cancellation period has expired and return the item via our return centre.
- Υou must send back (return) the goods to us undamaged in its original condition no later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation, unopened with all seals, packaging and shrink-wrap intact and we will issue a full refund or credit note for the price you paid for the item. Delivery costs of a transaction cancelled by the customer (if already shipped), are not refundable.
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. Used goods and goods without all their labels and original signage will not be accepted and cannot be classified as undamaged. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. The return costs must be borne by the ordering party. In the event that you exercise your right of return of the goods, the purchase agreement shall terminate at the time of the receipt of the goods at Ahead Music’s site.
- Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfilment centres (usually within 72 hours of receipt) your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take 2-10 additional business days after your credit is applied for it to appear in your account.
- Please note that the responsibility of the proof for the date of written notice is borne entirely by the client. Therefore, it is recommended that in case the client opts to inform us with a written notice through the post, the letter should be sent through registered post.
- Written notices can be given either via a clear e-mail, fax or letter for your intent to cancel your purchase with the relevant details or you can use the following sample we provide below:
Sample Return or Cancellation of Purchase Written Notice Letter
(To be completed and returned only if you wish to cancel your purchase order and/or return your goods)
To: Technosound Ltd, 170 Athalassass Avenue, 2025 Nicosia, Cyprus
Fax: +357 22476165
Email: [email protected]
I/We (*) would like to inform you that I/we (*) would like to cancel my/our (*) purchase order as follows:
|Date of Invoice:
|Total Amount of Invoice:
|Goods ordered on Invoice:
|Name of Client:
|Address of Client:
|Date of Return or Cancellation of Purchase Written Notice
(Letter / Email / Fax (*):
|Signature of Client:
(Applicable to Letters/Faxes)
(*) Strike off according to your particular case
Website Content – Intellectual Property:
- The Website and its content, such as indicative and not restrictive, trademarks and service features of the Company, distinctive title, domain name, source code, software, services offered, names, photos, images, graphics, texts , illustrations, audio and / or video files and audiovisual works, games, competitions, interactive applications, data, metadata, databases (hereinafter referred to as “Content”), are the exclusive intellectual and industrial property rights of either Ahead Music or third parties and is under the protection of the relevant intellectual and industrial property provisions of Cypriot and European law and international conventions and treaties.
- Content may be temporarily copied to the memory of a personal computer for easy reading. This Content is expressly prohibited from transfer, sale, assignment, concession (with or without consideration), commercial exploitation, copying, modification, reproduction, retransmission, transmission, distribution, sale or download by any way or means by Users and / or any third party. It is noted that these actions are indicative and not restrictive.
- The above prohibition excludes the case of individual storage of a single copy of the Content of the Website on a simple personal PC (computer) for strictly-personal-private, non-public (with or without consideration) and non-commercial use and without deleting or altering the indication of origin, and without, by this action, infringing the intellectual or industrial property rights of the Company or third parties.
- The ability to access and use the software that continues with the Website (hereinafter the “Software”), does not constitute a right of the User over the Software. Users must omit any act of reproduction, modification, translation or in general infringement of the Software and its content by the Users or by third parties in any way or means.
- Users are obliged to recover any positive and / or negative damage of the Company due to violation of rights of the same and / or third parties or misuse or illegal use of the Website.
Obligations Of Users
- Users expressly agree, agree and agree that the general use of the Services of the Website by them a) does not in any way offend the personality of third parties and will not pose an indirect or direct threat to any other User or third party b) does not contradict by law, good and transactional morals c) does not in any way violate the privacy, personal data, individual and social rights of Users or third parties, d) does not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party and e) does not mislead or harm in no way the Company or any third party, User or not, knowingly promoting false, misleading or incorrect information or otherwise. If the above takes place, the Company expressly reserves the right to exercise any of its legal rights.
- Users are prohibited from installing and promoting, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, chain mail, pyramid schemes and any other form of spam, and promote advertisements without the written consent of the Company.
- Users are prohibited from installing, promoting and / or disposing of content containing digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, corrupt, restrict or otherwise affect the operation of any software or any other service of the Website or prevent other Users from using the Website and any other service associated with it.
Personal Data Management:
- Please read these texts carefully to understand our approach and practices regarding your personal data and how we will handle it.
Statements & Disclaimers:
- The users agree that the use of the website is at their own risk, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the company and the users and to the maximum extent provided by applicable law, the company offers the services of the website and its content. “As is” for personal use and does not make any express, implied or other statements or warranties about the website and its use. Indicatively and not restrictively, the company does not make statements and guarantees of non-violation or absence of hidden or other defects, accuracy or absence as well as recognizable or not.
- The company is not responsible for: (a) errors, inaccuracies, (b) any damage (property or moral) wanted from the use of the website, (c) any interruption, cessation, poor quality of services of the website, d) viruses, trojans horses that may be transmitted by the Website or any third party using the Website; .
- For any dispute that concerns or arises from the application of these terms and the general use of the website, unless resolved amicably, they are under the jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus.