Two Notes Audio Engineering Le Clean Dual Channel Preamp at a Glance:
- Dual independent American-style preamps
- Wall of Sound III
- A powerful set of I/O options
Dual independent American-style preamps
The heart and soul of the Two Notes Audio Engineering Le Clean Dual Channel Preamp are the two fully independent and footswitchable tube preamps. These preamps are voiced to give you the character of classic American tones from Southern California. Preamp A is the cleanest of the two, while preamp B adds more grit to the sound, nailing those Texas blues tones. The two footswitches let you select either sound or blend them together to taste in Fusion mode for a cranked-up tweed experience. And guitarists at Sweetwater love the fact that the pedal runs at 200 volts to interact with your guitar just like a great tube amp.
Wall of Sound III
Along with these great-sounding preamps, you’ll receive a free download of Two Notes’ Wall of Sound III speaker-cab simulation software. Highly regarded in the industry, you’ll be able to send Le Clean’s tones direct to the board with your choice of simulated speaker cabinets, microphones, and tube power amplifiers. Wall of Sound III also lets you mix and match cabinets and microphones, and position the mics to get your optimal tone. Running into an amp live? Just push the SPKR SIM button and defeat the simulation.
A powerful set of I/O options
The Two Notes Audio Engineering Le Clean Dual Channel Preamp pedal boasts enough I/O to integrate easily and quickly into even the most complicated of electric guitar rigs. An effects loop lets you place your time-based stompboxes after the preamp. The DI Output is optimal for sending your signal direct to the board for live performance or recording. MIDI in and out are perfect for control of external devices. And the Thru jack sends your unaffected signal to an onstage amp if you choose. An 1/8″ headphone output lets you get all of this power while silently practicing.
2-Channel tube preamp
- In the true High Voltage design (200 V) with fusion mode ( “Cold” and “Hot”)
- Solid, non-slip metal housing
- Controls for channel A: Gain / Volume / Bass / Treble
- Controls for channel B: Gain / Sweep / Volume / Fusion / Bass / Mid / Treble
- Headphone output with switchable speaker simulation
- Switch for A / B / Cold-Hot Fusion / SPKR SIM / Ground Lift
- MIDI IN & OUT to use the preamp (ex.) as a controller for a TWO Notes Torpedo C.A.B
- Balanced DI OUT with Ground Lift
- FX loop behind the EQ
- THRU output to control an additional amplifier
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 189 x 124 x 50 mm
- Weight: About 1 kg
- Incl. 12 V DC / 500 mA power supply